Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Enlisting your help

One of the reasons I haven’t been posting as frequently as usual is that I need more books to review. Publishers are normally generous if I request a review copy. The problem is that I simply don’t have the time to scan a host of publishers’ catalogues for potential review candidates.

So, if you know about a forthcoming book that might be of interest to readers of this blog, please shoot me an email at my under-used address: readingthemarkets@google.com. One of my readers was ahead of the curve (thanks again), and his info prompted my request for your help.

And, as long as I’m enlisting your help, if you have topics that you’d like me to write about (recognizing my limitations—I could write tomes, rife with humor, about breeding basset hounds and absolutely nothing about the principles of astronomy) let me know. I enjoy researching a topic, so I might actually come up with something worthwhile. Just keep it within the realm, writ large, of trading and investing.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment