Monday, April 5, 2010

I’ve lost my keys!

No, but I have lost the url for the site (compliments of Andrew Lo?) that asks folks to distinguish between a random chart and a real chart. I’ve also lost the reference (and I suspect it’s in one of my books) that said something along the following lines: the distinction is subtle but therein lies $$$$. I don’t need the second reference because the concept is emblazoned in my obviously shrinking brain. But I would really appreciate some help on the first front. Just post it as a comment, and many thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, Jorge, that's the url I lost. Thanks very much.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this what you are looking for?
    http://arora.ccs.neu.edu/v4/tool/login.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  3. AZ,

    Yes, thanks very much. I'll be interested to see what this online "research" produces.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda,

    I'd like to write you a private email. If you have some time to spare, and would like to read it, would you please send me your email address to candy.chiu.ad@gmail.com. I got stuck at reconciling my personality and philosophy with the reality of the market. After reading some of your posts, I believe you may be able to help with useful philosophical insights. Thanks in advance.

    AZ

    Please feel free to ignore and/or delete this comment. In any case, I greatly appreciate your blog.

    ReplyDelete